Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mini Breakdown

Had a little bit of a breakdown today. I'm in a very odd position. Instead of being happy about being pregnant, I"m terrified. I mean I am happy, but there is an underlying fear. Instead of coming up with a cute way to tell Daddy I was pregnant, like I did the first time, I just sort of showed him the stick. We both had a very subdued response. Deep down I know we are both over the moon, but we're also both very worried. During the day I'm on pins and needles, every twitch and twinge causes my heart to skip a beat. I worry that I"m not "sick enough" (no puking, but I do have flaming butt), that my boobs aren't sore enough all sorts of things. I know that stress is the worse thing for me, but with a miscarriage so fresh in my mind, it's hard to ignore. So I had a good cry on my husband and got some good cuddles and I"m going to try to not worry so much. My second doctors appointment is in 4 days, we'll make it to that and then move onto the next. One day at a time. I have to believe that Fluffernutter is fine and I will be holding him/her in my arms next spring.

No comments:

 
Site Meter