Thursday, December 07, 2006

YEAH SNOW!!!

YEAH SNOW!!!!!
I went out to walk Ellie just now and it's SNOWING OUT!! I know I"m a super dork, but I LOVE SNOW. Driving tomorrow will suck because people around here get amnesia every year and forget how to drive, but I do love it. There is something relaxing and peaceful about sitting in the dark and watching the snow fall. My husband says it's because I don't have to shovel this year, and maybe that's true. Or maybe I'm more excited this year because I'll be able to show Mikhail his first snow, take him for his first sled ride and make his first snowman. So for just a few minuets, don't think about the driving, the shoveling and the slush and just take a step back and enjoy the peace of the first snowfall. (and relax, it probably won't last)

No comments:

 
Site Meter