Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Today was our first Mother's Day. Daddy and I worked hard to make it very special for Mommy. I had to leave most of it up to Daddy because, well, I'm only 5 weeks old!. Mommy cried when she saw how Daddy had arranged her presents, I slept through it. But I got lots of hugs and kisses when I woke up. Mommy really loved her huge balloon...I hope the kitties don't eat it.
Mommy loved that her card from her little Bear had a little bear on it. Someday I"ll be able to sign my own name, but for now, I left that up to Daddy!.



We got Mommy an MP3 player. I"m not sure what it is, but Mommy says it's to listen to music so we can take the puppy and go for nice long walks. Sounds like a plan to me.


I tried to get a picture taken with Mommy, but she doesn't like the camera. I"ll have to work on that one.


No comments:

 
Site Meter