Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Day at Auntie Amys

I had my first swimming lesson today. I liked the pool, but the floating freaked me out a bit, I"ll just stick to letting Mommy hold me. After a long day of swimming, we were all hungry, Auntie made some yummy Mac&Cheese, I didn't get any, but I did get a tasty bottle. Nothing relaxes like a full belly.







I like my binky...


I just wish it would stay put.





Auntie Amy is one funny lady, she made me laugh lots while Mommy took pictures.





We had a good time, I wish we had stayed longer (so did mommy) , but I'm sure we'll visit again.






2 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Friday baby, FRIDAY! =)

SOOOOOO need a movie night out, CAN'T WAIT! (although for the record I'm just gonna bring my own water with me & skip the snacks... too damn expensive!)

Kiss that boy for me please. =)

Luv,

-Auntie Amy & Ruby Roo

 
Site Meter