
Sorry there haven't been any pictures of late, but our house has turned into something of a sick ward. Mikhail had a small stomach virus and may be teething again, so he has been generally cranky and clingy, but seems to be on the rebound.
Momma, on the other hand, feels like she has put through the wringer, TWICE. I"ve been out of work since Wednesday. Spent most of Thursday in the ER trying to figure out what is wrong before I was diagnosed with....the STOMACH VIRUS. Basically this means I feel like death, and anything short of clear liquid that I attempt to eat comes shooting out of me in ways that do not need to be described here, but I'm sure you can use your imaginations!! I'm hoping to be on the mend in time for miss Ruby's baptism on Sunday.
Updates to follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment