Monday, June 23, 2008

Pool Party

On Saturday we went to Auntie Amy's house to go swimming. The day started with Mikhail tossing baby dolls into the pool (let's hope he doesn't try it with Bean) Then I got my first taste of rice cakes.
They were WONDERFUL!!

What do you mean there are now more?
Maybe I"ll play in the small pool, I like it better.
A pool and a ball...life is perfect.
And I got to play with Bear

1 comment:

Amy said...

*looking at post with Ruby behind me*
R: "MOMMA WOOK! DAT'S RUBYS POOL!"
M: "Yes honey, look that IS your pool, and who is that little boy?"
R: "MOMMA HE HOWDING BEAR! WOOK! BEAR WENT SWIMMING!"
M: "Yes Ruby, Bear did go swimming, but who is that holding Bear?"
R: "Awwww baby Chase, he so cute!" (Chase being the little boy across the street I care for a few times a week...)
M: "Nooo Ruby, that's not Chase, Chase is across the street. That's baby Mikhail, Auntie Jen's little boy, remember?"
R: "Momma, no Auntie Jen, she no haffa pitchers? Where are her pitchers?"
M: "Auntie Jen doesn't like pictures taken of herself..."
R: "Awww Baby Chase is so cute Momma, wookit him howd Bear!"
*I give up*
M: "Yes sweetie, baby Chase is very cute holding your Bear."
*laughing*

 
Site Meter