Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy July 4th!!

Happy 4th of July everyone. We just got home from a very long and fun filled weekend in Maine.I spent lots of time playing with my ballAnd I played in the lake for the first time. I like it much better than the pool.
Nana and I play with a ball in the lake.
That's Daddy and I out for a swim

Then it was snack time...here I am in my new chair enjoying a rice cake.Mommy left with Grampy for a bit to do some shopping....we had fun
Dinner time in the trailer.Uncle Eric helped me put together my new tractor..Uncle Matt was jealous of it.

On the way home we stopped at Clarke's Trading Post.
I had fun on the train

And meeting the bears.

I love my new sippy cup and walking with Uncle Eric
YUMMMY

No comments:

 
Site Meter