Sunday, January 17, 2010

Penny's Party

We had Penny's birthday party on Jan 2. Despite the snow...we had a great turn out! It all started with a cake fit for a Princess! Dylan, Brianna and Caleb made it in the snow to enjoy the ball pit

Penny took some impressive tottering steps...video to follow if I can get it off my phone!

Mikhail and Penny having fun
Penny sharing bites with Grampy

Hey..when's the cake!


Tiara lessons from Her Highness...Nana




Singing Happy Birthday

make a wish

and step in the cake!
Mikhail enjoying his cake

The Princess awaits her cake


Good stuffDo I have something on my face?Sharing with Nana
Mikhail offers to help clean up
Cleaned up and ready for presents.

Thank you for all my presents everyone...
It was a great day, hard to believe Penny is already a year old...I can't wait to see what the next year brings.










No comments:

 
Site Meter