Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Doctors Visit

Today was another nonexciting Dr. visit. We heard the heartbeat, I'm healthy, everything is on course and all is right in the world. I asked her about dying my hair , cause I'm having issues from hell about not being able to do so much, and she said "Not so much". There really is not evidence one way or the other about if it's bad for you or not, so she tends to air on the side of caution. Anything that your body absorbs could be bad, even the supposedly "all natural" stuff. So blonde I will stay...but keep me away from those clippers cause I"m so mental right now I could end up looking like the "stop the insanity" chick. I also got a flu shot. I normally don't get them, cause I"m paranoid that I"ll end up with the flu. But I asked what she thought and Dr. said that since I would be very pregnant in high flu season, it may be a good idea. So I sucked it up, got the shot and now a cute little Snoopy band aide. And no flu yet.
We made an appointment for our ultrasound. November 6 , our 2yr wedding anniversary ( all together now..AWWWWWWWWWWWW). We could have done it a bit soon, the 27th was the first official day (and in time for the trip to Maine) but Daddy wanted to wait an extra week "So everything can fall into place so to speak". So this means any shopping I do with Babcia in Maine will be for me (the shock) or cute neutral things. I did start looking at M cloths, and let me tell you, they are either EXPENSIVE or ugly as sin. Wish me luck on that front. So it will be 3 long weeks until we know if Fluff is SHE or HE ( if s/him cooperates), until then I will try to keep you all entertained.

I'm off to tangle needles over my bump.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ... how cute

 
Site Meter