We had a very good weekend. We're a little slow in posting because Mommy has been battling cold/allergies and hasn't been feeling up to much of anything.
First off, we are sending a HUGE "Thank You" to Babcia for taking us M cloth shopping. I tried to put it off as long as I could, but Fluffernutter is getting bigger and my pants were just getting uncomfortable. So off to Target and Khol's we went and I got very comfy pants, a cute skirt and some comfy tops.
Also, a "thank you" to Auntie Amy who donated a couple of comfy nightshirts that make sleeping a dream.
While visiting Auntie Amy and Cousin Ruby, Ellie Dog made a new friend. She had the BEST TIME chasing Miss Ruby around the house, eating some "dropped" Cheerios and basically basking in the attention of someone her size. I wish I had my camera with me cause they made a cute pair!
Also this weekend I dragged Daddy to Burlington Coat Factory to starting looking at "stuff" since many people have started asking about a registry. Of all the bedding the building, Daddy's favorite was Noah's Ark. This may change after we find out what Fluff is on the 6th, but for now that looks like our bedding.
Off to THE OUTLETS this weekend, so look for some cute Fluff outfits early next week.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment