Daddy and I went out for dinner on Valentines Day and there was a couple sitting behind us. I normally don't listen to other peoples conversation, but this young lady talked loudly and I couldn't help it. I almost chocked on my corn chowder listening to the following exchange : Guy : blahblah...Do you want to go to the Caribbean?
Girl : Sure
Guy : You don't sound very excited. We could go somewhere else,
like Mexico instead of the Caribbean.
Girl : You always make plans but nothing comes of it. Besides all
all those places are in Mexico anyways.
Guy : what do you mean??
Girl : You know, Cancun, Jamaica, they're all in Mexico
This is when I started chocking so I don't know what he said. All I know is she must have some OUTSTANDING assets cause apparently, geography isn't one of them!! Because they were sitting behind us and left before we did, I can neither confirm nor deny the young lady was a blonde....but there's a pretty good chance!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment