Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Doctors Visit

This month was very uneventful. I went in, peed in a cup, had all my vitals taken, listened to the heart beat and left. The whole thing took about 15mins. My doctor told me everything looked good and that we should start looking for birthing classes.

The one very sucky thing I did learn is that I can't have Apple Cider this fall. Apparently most cider is unpasturized, therefore, I can't have it. So now I am on a quest to find pasturized cider or I will be a very cranky pregnant woman. I mean Ok, I'm going to be a cranky pregnant woman anyways, but if I have to go a whole fall with no cider, that is NOT good!!!

1 comment:

Mommy & Daddy said...

NO!!!! I asked her that...apparently boiling is NOT the same as pasturizing!!! Some seem to think that you can get a pasturized cider in some grocery stores, so I"m on the hunt!!

How's my favorite princess??

 
Site Meter