Friday, September 08, 2006

Gotta love the Outlets...

Daddy and I got away this weekend for a nice long and restful retreat in Maine. Grampy and Babcia have a place up there and was nice to be able to nap all day and just get away. Of course the best part is that the house is right near the Conway Outlets, so Babcia and I did just a little bit of Fluffernutter shopping.

Normally I am not a fan of the mint green (part of the reason we will be findint out if we are having Boy or Girl) but soemthing about this was too cute for words.

A too cute sleep sack to keep the littler bugger warm and toasty at night.


You know if it has a Moose on it, then we must get it. Daddy loves Moose.



A really cute "going to maine outfit". Complete with matching hat.



From the back.
How CUTE is this ??
It was a great rest and a good time was had by all....more next week after the next doctors visit.

No comments:

 
Site Meter