More new and exciting changes in my poor body this week. Since the moment I found out I was pregnant, I have been a peeing machine. Now please note that I think I have the world's smallest bladder to begin with, but if I could have worked out of the bathroom I would have. However, the liquid intake was always pretty close to the output (not that I measured or anything weird like that) Recently however, I swear whatever I drink hits my bladder and starts multiplying. For example....Last night. I got ready for bed, brushed my teeth, took my 9million vitamins , peed and went to bed with, what I thought, was an empty bladder. Fast forward to 4:30 this morning....I feel like I have 200lbs of pressure on my bladder (and no Sophie was not sleeping on me). I bolt for the bathroom and must have peed enough to fill a Super Big Gulp cup!! Where did it come from...I"m telling you those H20 molecules are procreating in my bladder just to make me miserable.
Well, I have news, I can deal with this...only 2 more weeks before I get out of this hellish first trimester and get my "second wind" or at least that's what everyone keeps telling me!!!!
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Some of the vitamins may be "encouraging" your bladder ... I'd look into it
Yay for the 2nd Trimester!!!
Post a Comment