This was a long weekend for a number of reasons. First, we went to Maine for the weekend. In a way it was really nice to get away from all the crap and just relax, this is the first time we've been able to get away all summer due to a large number of weddings and showers and bachelor parties. But in a way it was really hard cause we were up there with my parents and it was really hard, when they asked what was new, to not share the news with them. It was also hard because we have the ultrasound coming up on Monday and so I was constantly thinking about it and hoping it was all going to be OK. Finally, when we got home I had a VM from the nurse at my drs office saying that the lab results were in and to call. Now, when I had my Dr. visit on Tuesday I thought she read the results, but I could be wrong. But since the nurse didn't tell me to call ASAP or get to a Dr, I'm guessing there is nothing wrong, or nothing serious that she needs to talk to me about. But it's another little stress that I'll carry around until I get in touch with her tomorrow.
For now, it's off to bed to relax and just breathe and see what happens tomorrow. More then......
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment