I had my monthly 15 second physical on Friday. I currently weigh in at 192lbs. Which means, that by next month I will in all likely hood pass the 200lb mark. While I know that all this weight is Mikhail's fault, there is a psychological something that will go with watching that little weight slide from the 150 to the 200 marker on the scale. Bless Uncle Didi's heart for telling me I don't look like I weigh so much, it does a girl good to hear that...but it's there none the less.
Also at the appointment, I asked my Dr. about bottles. Her response "use whatever you like". She used Avent for her first baby cause she breast feed and the nipples are suppose to be most like nursing (but doesn't every bottle company say that?) The second time around she used the cheap ones from Target and they worked just as well. So basically, it all comes down to finances and preference. She did mention that I should stick with the Silicon Nipples (clear) over the Latex (brown) because they stand up better to sucking, are more sterile and easier to clean, but aside from that, they really are all the same. So, that being said, I"m going to stick with Avent. Mostly because Avent makes milk storage holders that work with the rings and nipples of the bottles. So I can pump right into them, stick em in the fridge and then Daddy, Nana, Auntie or whoever is feeding just has to stick the nipple on, heat and go and there is no trying to pour from the storage bottle to the feeding bottle and all that. We try to keep it as simple as possible.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment