I was online at BabiesRUs the other day looking to see if they had gotten anything new in when I saw what appeared to be a baby jock strap. Intrigued, I clicked on the picture and was HORRIFIED to find these.....WEEBLOCKERS!!
Basically these are little covers that you put over your sons "franks and beans" to keep from getting hit with a random spray. Apparently, boys are somewhat fond of waiting to the diaper is off to relieve themselves.
I have several questions. First, what do you do with the soaked "weeblock", just let it sit there and smell like pee. Secondly, wouldn't a face cloth be just as effective and easier to clean? Thirdly, why did they have to decorate these things with phrases like "Lil Ladies Man" and "Lil General". Boys are fixated enough on their "Franks and Beans", they don't need to start naming it at infancy!!
I don't know what scares me more, that someone came up with these things or that there are people who will actually BUY them.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Disturbing!
OMG! I'm with you on that one!
My mom and dad used a cloth, like you said, because - it IS true!
Post a Comment