Sunday, January 21, 2007

Thank You Lajune, L.

We went visiting Babcia and Grampy this weekend and I got a very wonderful surprise. Lisa, a girl I used to work with a million years ago at SPL, gave me some wonderful baby staples now that her two little ones have out grown them! Front and center is a Boppy, a necessity for any mom. Also included where a blue bear pacifier clip that her son never used, and some neck supports for the car seat. (Daddy calls them "neck bumpers). So Daddy and Fluff and I sent our heart felt thanks to Lisa and her family for their generous gifts, they will be well used and are much appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Looks like I am famous now, lol.
Your welcome.
Hope everything comes in handy.
Did your Mom keep the toys at her house?
Enjoy every minute of infancy, it goes by so quickly.
I am going to a pre-school open house tomorrow! To sign up for September. Yikes!
Good luck with everything.
Lisa

 
Site Meter